Subject: Status Report
From: [email-masked] (Daniel J. McCoy)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 95 07:26 PDT

Webcom has been experiencing some growth problems.  Their server has been
overworked lately.  Add to a problem they discovered on Friday, messages
sent last Friday finally found their way to the list.  Unfortunately, it
also looks like a great deal of messages were repeated multiple amounts of
times.  :(  I'll be keeping my eyes open for more of these types of
problems.  Webcom has said they have bumped up their plans to replace their
server with something faster and more capable.
 
Having been around the internet for a while now, it is rather fascinating to
see some ISP startups grow like mad.  It's how they handle the growth that
counts.  :)

Dan
--
Daniel J. McCoy | [email-masked] and [email-masked]
<a href=//www.webcom.com/~djmccoy/></a>

--
[email-masked] (Daniel J. McCoy) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]